Monday, January 26, 2015

Press On

Today I thought I'd share one of my favorite songs with you! :) I hope it encourages you as it did me! 

Press On 
Seems like every other day
We see someone slip away
From the paths of righteousness and truth
But we must keep pressing on
Till the fight down here is won
There's a crown of life awaiting you!

Chorus:
Press on! Heaven's not so far away
Press on! To the everlasting land of endless day
Press on! Through the power of God's amazing grace.
The time is drawing nigh
To bid this world goodbye.
Very soon we'll see our Saviour face to face.

There are times I'm feeling down
Seems I'm often losing ground
In the battle of life from day to day
But my loved ones who have died
Echo hope from the other side
And it seems I can almost hear them say:


God Bless!!! 
  {*Elizabeth*}

No comments:

Post a Comment