Monday, October 20, 2014

Are you trusting Him?

     We've all heard the old saying.."Find a penny, pick it up, all the day you'll have good luck."
 But, here's a new thought on that. On every United States coin there is an inscription. "In God We Trust"  Think about it! God is Holy, even on a coin!! When I find a coin lying around, I feel that God is dropping a message right in front of me, telling me to trust Him.
    Girls, trusting God is not a decision we make one time during a church service. It's something we need to do moment by moment, every day, in every circumstance. So, every time we see that coin just laying there on the ground, let's ask ourselves "Am I trusting God in everything?"

~*I can Trust Jesus, I can trust Jesus, He never once has failed to meet my needs. He is my strong tower, the strength in my weakest hour. I can trust Jesus, He takes care of me!*~

I pray everyone has an amazing day!!
                                                                                                         {Elizabeth}




No comments:

Post a Comment