Wednesday, April 15, 2015

**The LORD is my Shepherd**

The LORD is my shepherd;
        Perfect Saviour 

I shall not want.
       Perfect Salvation

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
       Perfect Rest

He leadeth me beside the still waters.
       Perfect Refreshment

He restoreth my soul:
       Perfect Restoration

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
      Perfect Guidance

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
      Perfect Protection 

For thou art with me;
       Perfect Company

Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
        Perfect Comfort

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
        Perfect Provision

Thou anointest my head with oil;
        Perfect Consecration

My cup runneth over.
        Perfect Joy 

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
        Perfect Care

And I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
        Perfect Destiny

~Author Unknown~

God Bless!! :)

{*Elizabeth*}

No comments:

Post a Comment