Monday, December 8, 2014

-Being a Giver-

A while back at my church we had our missions conference. Our guest preacher Bro Brian Coates preached on "Giving" and it was one of the best messages I have ever heard on the matter. It's been on my heart a lot lately and I want to share with you the outline of the message and the verse he read from. It was a blessing to me and I hope it's a blessing to you! 

Everyone must embrace giving. 
Everyone must increase giving. 

2 Corinthians 9:7 (KJV) 
"Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grungingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." 

1. Personal giving. 
"Every man..."

2. Purposeful giving. 
"...according as he purposeth..."

3. Precious giving. 
"...in his heart..."

4. Persistent giving. 
"...so let him give..."

5. Powerful giving. 
"...not grungingly or of necessity..."

6. Protected giving. 
"...for God loveth a cheerful giver."


"I want to give what I can, while I can, so that when I cannot, I will not wish I would have, when I could have." 
-Dr. Stinnett Ballew

We should always strive to give our all in everything and anything we are doing!

 God bless! 
        {Miera Noel}

No comments:

Post a Comment